Crazybaby announced that the world’s first levitating speaker with subwoofer is available to Customers in the USA.
The Mars speaker system features the levitating Mars Craft and the subwoofer Base Station. The Mars Craft features a 1.75-inch full range speaker driver while the Base Station incorporates a 3.75-inch subwoofer.
“While many audio products on the market feature either good sound quality, cool design, or an affordable price, no product delivers all three – until now,” said Allen Zhang, founder of Crazybaby. “We created Mars to offer an innovative, low cost, and visually captivating speaker with an unparalleled listening experience.”
"Customer response to the Mars speaker system has been incredibly positive," said Matt Nelson, Crazybaby's vice president of Marketing (NA). “The innovative floating spaceship design of the Mars system makes it more than just another Bluetooth speaker, it is a beautifully crafted piece of art and an instant conversation piece for the tech-savvy home or office."
Additional Features of the Mars System:
- The Mars Craft is a levitating, UFO-shaped, 1.75-inch, NdFeB full range speaker
- Mars Gravity levitation technology for smooth automated take off and landing
- HI-FI Sound powered by aptX, a proprietary audio coding technology
- Eight hours of continuous playback via a built-in rechargeable Lithium-Polymer battery
- High-sensitivity wide band microphone perfect for Bluetooth pairing for personal or conference calls
- The Mars Craft charges automatically when placed on the BaseStation.When power is low, the Craft lands automatically, charges to full capacity and then levitates to signal a full charge
- Aircraft quality aluminum, the Craft is durable as well as waterproof to IPX7 standard
- Stylized LED Light System with adjustable rotation and strobe effects
- 360 Degree Sound Projection ensures a high quality sound experience anywhere in a room
Mars App Features (available for iOS and Android):
- Using the app, two Mars Speaker Systems can be paired to create a true stereo experience
- Select “AutoVolume” to adjust the volume based on your proximity to the Mars Base
- Ability to control the Mars Craft to levitate or land
Also published on Medium.